At Bridge Fellowship Church, we’re a family. In a family, everyone has to do their part. This is why we ask each person who calls BFC “home” to help share the load by serving in some way.
Each week, we have people attend BFC who don’t know Jesus and therefore, we invest a great deal of time, effort, and energy into ensuring we create a distraction-free environment. We believe this helps people focus on the message being preached each week.
Below is a description for each missional team. Once you’ve decided where you would like to participate, fill out the form provided and we will get you plugged in. We value everyone's participation so that as a family we can carry the mission forward:
+ Set-Up/Tear-Down Team
We exist to support all the other serve teams in preparing the church for our Sunday services and ensuring they have everything they need for a smooth worship service. We do this by:
- Setting up the worship center and kids areas for our Sunday Gathering
- Placing signage so people can find our church easily on Sunday mornings and taking it down once the service is over
- Cleaning up the worship center and kids areas after our Sunday Gathering
No special skills are needed. All we ask for is a servant’s attitude to do whatever may come up on a Sunday morning.
+ Bridge Kids
Each week, we partner with the parents of BFC to hand the gospel to the next generation by providing ministry for kids in infancy through elementary school. We do this by:
- Ensuring parents know their kids are being well cared for so they can focus on being a part of the weekly gathering
- Keeping the kids ministry welcoming, safe & healthy
As part of the only serve team that misses the worship service, you deeply bless the parents of BFC. We want to ensure that this is a safe, clean, & loving environment for our kids at all times. To support this, all people serving in Bridge Kids must complete a background check.
+ Hospitality Team
Joining the Hospitality Team means being the welcoming face of BFC to each guest that comes on a Sunday morning. We do this by:
- Making a positive first impression the moment new guests enter the church
- Directing people to the coffee, the bathrooms & the children’s rooms
- Thanking people for coming
At all events we strive to make people feel welcomed and loved
+ Worship Team
We labor to produce gospel-proclaiming, Jesus-praising worship gatherings where life-change is expected. Each week we progress through a journey of lifting our eyes to give thanks to and testify about Jesus, as we prepare to passionately ascribe Him ultimate worth. We do this by:
- Leading worship through singing and playing music
- Continuing to grow in skill
+ Production Team
The production team works hard to support the church through audio, visual, and service production. Every week we work hard to create an atmosphere that allows for worship and preaching to be unhindered by distraction. We do this by:
- Running the sound and media presentations used on Sunday morning
- Meeting for special trainings
- Continuing to grow in skills